There are so many great bloggers out there. In fact, I follow many more than I am able to actually read. That being said, I wanted to recognize a few of my favorites by nominating them for the Edublog Awards.
Without further ado, my Nominations for The 2010 Edublog Awards:
- Best individual blog: Science Teacher – Doyle’s writing is scientific, deep, thought provoking, humorous, inspirational, and challenging.
- Best group blog: Cooperative Catalyst – all kinds of good stuff here from all kinds of excellent bloggers
- Best resource sharing blog: for the love of learning – Joe Bower shares methods and resources for transforming your entire classroom by transforming your assessment!
- Most influential blog post:
- Most influential tweet / series of tweets / tweet based discussion: #scido
- Best new blog: Experts and Newbies – all about project based learning!
- Best teacher blog: Spencer’s Scratch Pad – honest, witty, introspective and inspirational writing from an excellent writer in John Spencer
- Best school administrator blog: What Ed Said – I’m going to “cheat” a little bit and put Edna Sackson’s blog here (because she’s moving into the role of Teaching and Learning Coordinator for her school next year)
- Lifetime achievement: Dangerously Irrelevant – Scott McLeod has been blogging at a very high level for years and uses his blog’s considerable clout to support lots of other bloggers by hosting frequent guest blogger series.